From: Eric S [mailto:scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:00 AM
To: Allyn
Cc: 'car'
Subject: RE: PC speaker issues.

Good advise from Allyn here.  Intel finally figured out how to make a
processor, the new Core2 Duos are kicking ass for cheap (even beating AMDs
mighty FX-63 chips).  I have always hated Intel...but, my next machine will
be a Core2 Duo.

Oh hey Al, email me privately would ya?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)