Insurance people ....rant

It's been done before, the older Mercedes crowd has
this problem a LOT.  You can spend a damn fortune on
something like an 83 300SD and it's still valued at
$1500 or soemthing silly.  What you must do is gather
evidence that supports the value of your car in it's
location and condition, adds for car sales,
testimonials from people that have bought like models,
receipts for work you have done to it, etc, etc.  Have
the proof, make them aware you have it and will use
it, and do NOT back down.

Insurance companys are absolutly completly trashing
the automotive industry, from parts sales, especialy
salvage, to body shops and up and down.  I deal with
em every day.  I wish they'd all die.

:)