16k mile '85 and '81 tub

Mtl-Marc wrote:
> I emailed the seller:
> "For how long have you had the car?
> Were the pictures taken at your house?"
> We'll see what's up with this car.

It is a scam.  It was probably a set up the first time.  Did any vortex
people hear or see anything about it when it sold originally?  Or else
maybe the scam is to take a wildly popular legitimate item and sell it
again without owning it.

> Your car looks solid, perhps Julie, or some other MKI fan might be
> interested.

You all should take up a collection and I will send it to Julie.  We'll
need five hondo for me, eight for the transport, and a bonus to make it
worthwhile.  Oh and the spare windshield.  No one ever gave me car parts
for free.