OT: Test!!!!!

On 7:48 pm 10/10/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> Damn it Cath. I don't even have a wire link in the garage.
> Sheesh.(802-11G yes...)

See, I don't even know what 802-11G is, which is worse? (Okay, Google is my
friend, but calling up the articles is aging me prematurely) So in my
defense, I wanted a hard wired phone line anyway, you know how awful my
cordless is out there. The trench was mainly for electrical service and I
got the second length of phone wire for free, so the net cost was zip.
I'll have to discuss this wireless/network stuff with some of you sometime,
I really don't understand it. I do know that many of the internet "options"
are unrealistically expensive out here.

And it's labelled as OT, so hit the delete button if it's too trivial, 'K?

Cathy, never on the cutting edge :(