Rebuttal - was: OT: Non Scirocco, but car related

--- julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> A MAN WHO KNOWS HIS MATH
> He writes:
> I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female
> driver, who cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing
> the driver to drive onto the shoulder to avoid hitting
> her.

<Major snippage>

This little forward sounded really familiar to me...   so I
went digging in my inbox.  Sure enough, TMB (The Mad
Bastard, or Jason Brunberg for those who've never met him)
sent this around back in 2001.  Our old buddy Jason Cammisa
wrote a rebuttal of said story, which I thought was far
funnier than the original post, which is why I saved it.
Sorry it's a little hard decipher: