New guy intro and Lookin for a transaxle

Jim, that reminds me of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, as played by
Benecio Del Toro..
"As your Lawyer I reccomend you contact Cheapass Ron for a new transmission"

So yeah - welcome to the list, good luck finding the transmission.

I'd like to step up and take full credit (responsibility?) for
introducing you to the list.  Greg.rocco here, G-rocco on the vortex

Like people are indicating, keep the 1st weekend of June open.  I went
for the first time this year, it's a blast - not to be missed!

So, welcome!

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"