New guy intro and Lookin for a transaxle

Don't even tell me this means Tony's not coming!  Tell me it just
completely slipped your mind that he moved up there and you wouldn't
be driving down alone regardless of Andy joining you.

Andy, this in no way means I don't want to meet you and your Scirocco!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)