  From: Ron Pieper
  To: Andy Hartsig ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 07:49 PM
  Subject: Re: New guy intro and Lookin for a transaxle

  Welcome New Guy -

  I'm an old guy - not as old as Chuck but still, older - and boy, do I have trannies...what are you
  looking for ratio wise?  how fast do you need it?  (because that's sometimes an issue with me). We
  can discuss $$ offline - but I have been wanting to build out several of the cases I have.

  LMK, and again, welcome

  Ron
  aka Cheapass Ron