rocco still not starting-advice please

Have you tried a different battery? My daughter's Focus decided one day to
do no starts, battery voltage was 12.5 or so, but it just did nothing, like
there was no battery. Swapped batteries and voila, fired right up. And
don't get me going on no starts, October is no start month around here. So
far: F150/16V/Klaus. And it's what, a week into the month?
Cathy