Note from Julie

Meh, you'll have to excuse Julie, she hasn't driven a MkI for WAYYYYY too
long. It's a wonder the poor girl's still coherent. Those with MkIs would
understand, as for the rest of ya? Well, don't investigate, Julie needs a
good one first, maybe even an S. Guys are much less satisfactory, and MkIs
don't snore/belch/scratch/fart.
Hey Jules, give me a call girlfriend!
Cathy