VW Eos

Did you notice how few people were in the plant? (It could get lonely on
the night shift.) Some photos, just robots, others around 1-3 people as
far as the eye can see. 15 people in one photo near the end. Another 30
people appear in the other photos over six pages. Quite a contrast to
the old days when people were on both sides of the assembly line and
there was another "station" every 25 feet or so to add the next item.

Chris