Cam Identification & Early 1.6 Cams For Sale

   i recently came upon a number on a cam that i believe may be a
g-grind. the only markings that i see on it are a 'G' between the first
and second lobes, 'WTR' between lobes three and four, and '026' between
lobes five and six. the other problem is that i don't know what car this
came out of. it was sitting with a couple 'W' camshafts in a junked
rabbit. i might be able to get a photo if it'd help.
   also, i've heard that the early 1.6 camshafts were a performance
upgrade for the jh engine. i have access to about a dozen of these new
and was wondering if anyone would be interested. i'm actually buying one
but if the above cam is a g-grind then it will be going in my car
instead. the price for each 1.6 camshaft would be about $65 shipped. if
you're interested in one please let me know off list. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com