Help: Deadbeat in Eugene, OR Dusten Archer

So I bought some Passat parts from Dusten Archer, 87DubRacing from Eugene, Oregon on the vortex.  I paid over a month ago and one e-mail a week ago was finally answered with something about family stuff, busy, etc.  I found another 'texer who hasn't gotten his stuff.  Anybody know this guy?  Want to vouch for him?  Want to encourage him?  Anything?  Anybody in the area want to drop by and get my window regulator for me?  I'll pay for shipping, and whatever you can extract from his hide, of course.

Thanks

Brian

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.