Funny, his BBS's say ASA on 'em

perfect condition my ass. Check out the rear butress. Looks like a newer
headliner but nice rip in the back. Also the cheesy plate sunroof? Looks
like home depot carpet. Rear parcel shelf, same deal. Funky Karmann emblems
on the door panels. The bumpers look beat. strange you can see all the top
of the grille and also the upside down headlights.

Ghetto restore job. No pics of drivers seat make me wonder as well. Motor
looks ok but manifold looks like aluminum colored paint. I've replaced tons
of stuff on my car and it still looks better than this car. Money doesn't
buy everything.