The new(to me) '88 and what I've been up to..

Sounds like a typucal Scirocco: A little TLC and it's a fine ride.
HOpe everything went well with the kidney stone.  I would assume so
since you're hittin' the list.  :)  BTW, hold down ALT on your
keyboard and type  0176 on your numpad.  Look!->  120?C.  There's tons
of them ASCII codes. (Well, actually, more like 256 ;)...

On 10/6/06, John C. Worden <johncworden@verizon.net> wrote:
> This is sort of like Cathy's weekend report.

And now he's channeling Cathy... what they got in the water up there?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)