From: Mike blain [mailto:reptileis@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:20 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: BMW 850 ci for sale-cheap!

Ive been off the list a while- but watching daily- and wanted to offer this
car to us afficionados.

93 V-12 850 ci      with auto.  black on black.  runs, drives and looks
beautiful but needs some very superficial interior repair ( seat cable-
sunroof and it's control panel)

I can take pics for anyone really serious.

Price is 11,000.    located in Bellingham WA.

I prefer phone calls   so   360 223-2920