PSA check your SPARE tire.

You know... of course the first thing in that picture that jumps out
at me as wrong; a Scirocco wouldn't have done that to you.  They NEVER
get flats and if they do, the spares are always good.

You'll get no sympathy from me for sleeping with the enemy and now it
burns when you pee!!!  Pimp that spare and like it.

;)

Very tongue in cheek,
Chris