76 Scirocco FS in Portland, OR

Not mine but I said I would post pictures.  Dark brown paint faded and
chipped on rear hatch due to ski rack, minor surface rust along door sill
and underside of doors.  Car started and ran and sounded good.  PO put in
1.8L, redone interior and many early mods plus aftermarket cruise control.
Has all 4 of the BBS rims, 14" I believe.  Let me know if you have any
interest.  He was asking $2000 but I told him that it would be hard to get
unless the right buyer was found.
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/gordy/76SCIROCCO

--
Gordy