TDN/ Track stuff

Well, first, sad news from our local track yesterday, a fatality as a
driver was ejected at 480 km/hr after hitting the wall. She was only 17,
third gen. drag racer, driving one of the family jets. Pretty sad.
But on the same track, who's coming up to race Saturday Oct7? I should send
them a proper list this time to avoid the delay we had last time, so LMK if
you are planning to come. $75 for the day on the circuit, plus $20 to get
in. You can also drag race or test and tune. And obviously you can stay
over here, but once again, it won't be quiet, it's the kid's Thanksgiving
party.  I'm not expecting many this time, and weather is iffy at best this
time of year. So dress warm!
Cathy