OT: Craftsman jack?

On 11:54 pm 10/01/06 "James Pawlicki" <james.pawlicki@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have this experience with this Aluminum jack from Sears?
> I'm looking for a light weight jack but durable enough to last a few
> years with use at least once a month on one of the vw's. It is
> currently on sale for $149 on the web.
> **
> *http://tinyurl.com/r9qgy*
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim

I don't have that one, but I have an aluminum one from our equivalent of
Harbour Freight (Princess), much cheaper than Sears at any rate, and it's
been great, gets easily under the lowered ones, and lifts pretty high/fast
(used it just yesterday). It's been in heavy use for this year, no issues.
So I'm sure the one you're looking at will be at least as good. I need to
get one for my son so we don't have to share.
Cathy