Cool wheel fitment utility

As most of you know, Tire Rack has a wheel fitment utility on their
website, allowing you to pick a car and see what wheels will look like
on it.  Unfortunately, modification options are limited to mostly color
of the car.
While acquiring some used Motegi wheels, I happened upon their page
(www.motegiracing.com).  They are using a utility developed by
Autowaretech, and it is really neat (click on "Wheel Match" to get
started).  They have a HUGE selection of cars, and you can modify your
vehicle by paint color (any color you want), suspension drop or lift (in
.5" increments, up to 6.5", down to 8.5"), and window tint level.  Wheel
sizes are adjustable, as is tire profile.  You can see your wheels in
motion, and even specify different diameters front and rear. (I just
jacked up a Scirocco 6.5", specified 17" rims, and spec'd 80 series
tires.  Monster Roc!! Heheheh....).

Check it out, have fun!  Too bad you can't save your vehicle, it'd be
interesting to see what people can come up with.

BTW, the rims I'm getting look tits on my car, they'll be here Tuesday!

Nate
'81
'88