Any car audio experts on the list? (ie, installers, designers, competitors)

Rap?  I listen to everything.  So it wasn't necessarily rap I was
playing... I know we were listening to Rodney Carrington at one point.

"What about that greeter fella at Walmart?  What's the requirement for
that job?  Breathin?  I had some some old boy ask me if I needed a
cart the other day.  He had one eye lookin' off to the left I wasn't
sure who the hell he was talking to."

Then again I do have some rap... "Black Superman" is my theme song.
It was either that or "Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta"

Led Zepplin, Tool, Pink Floyd, Rammstein and AC/DC sound just as good
in there.  I've said it before... there's something to be said of
blasting german heavy metal in a german car.

BTW... these cars didn't come with clearcoat did they?  So I only
would have offended the RESPRAYED ones.

Sorry to hijack the thread.  I am rather partial to Kenwood headunits.
 The headunit is one of the more critical components to clear sound.
IMHO.

Chris