Feeler - MK1 Zender items

I have been hanging on to a bunch of mk1 zender parts for some time now, in
hopes of finding a rust free, straight mk1 that I could take some time and
make a real nice specimen from.   Looks like finding such an item is
becoming next to impossible around my area (and shipping a car in is an
option, but not really a viable one at the moment).  Besides that, once
done I would not be able to drive the car around here, as ever mk1 I have
ends up being hit by some idiot in an SUV who can't seem to look downwards.
Not sure what it is, but the drivers around here seem to be completely
blind when they see a MK1 roc.

The current '81S is still waiting on the insurance company to decide to fix
the dent in the rear quarter and replace the hatch, and I hate seeing one
of these things mangled like that.  I figured if they end up paying out
instead of fixing it, I may just strip it, put a cage in it and send it to
the track. Probably would be safer there than on the street :)

So After Xmas I may be unloading some of the mk1 items.  There is nothing
definite here, as I may just decide to continue storing the items for
anther few years and keep the hope alive :)

But I thought I would see if anyone would be seriously interested in the
following package (I would rather sell it all than piece meal)

Zender Front Grill
Set of Hella Euro Lights for it
Zender Side Skirts
Zender Rear Hatch wing (lower one by the wiper)

   Cory Langford
   82/83 shells looking to become a race car (maybe) 8^)
   81 1.8S (Now Supercharged - S)
   78 1.9L 8V Turbo
   86 2.1L 8V Turbo
   68 Ghia