16V Instrument cluster without upshift light (part 2)

In my experience, if memory serves, I've only seen the MFAs
in the Wolfsburg cars in the U.S. - never on a U.S. spec
16v.  A lot more of the Canadian cars got the MFA,
including their 16vs.

Case in point, after 35 Sciroccos, I believe Gino is the
first one I've had with an MFA.  (And he's originally
Canadian, lol)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172