sing on scirocco video

So, Dirk got back to me, with the same answer (obviously), but oh boy his email was SO much more:

[snip Dirk]

The song I used in the video is "turn your car around" performed by Lee Ryan.

BTW: next year the famous HOHENRODA Scirocco gathering will happen again,
as the Scirocco Club Cologne has 25th anniversary.

HOHENRODA was the biggest Scirocco meeting during the 80s until mid of the 90s where it happened the last time.

Now in 2007 it was resurrected, and will be on the same "holy ground" and at the same hotel as in the good old times.

We are now inviting all Sciroccodrivers  to celebrate with us...

The website is online already, but only in german and no pics at the moment :
http://www.hohenroda2007.de/
maybe you and other list members are interested..

[/snip]

He enclosed some pics that I'm working on posting.  That red wide body MK1 (the one we were looking for the owner), was in the pics,
with a euro plate, though the pics were from a past event, so I'm not sure if it is actually in the states now.

So... 2007... 25 year anniversary of a german scirocco gathering...

Who'se with me?
Al