Turning 40 ??!!??

I'm a regular luker but I don't respond often but I'm here.
   Yes, I did use an ABA with a T4 turbo from a Volvo.Fitting the ABA in a
MKI is a little intense.I did have clearance problems everywhere.Starting
with the air intake.I wanted to use the upper stress bar so I had to make
something that would let me do that.The answer was the log intake manifold
mounted on the front with the air intake on the left hand side of the engine
compartment.That would allow the tubing to the intercooler. I had to modify
the elbow from the turbo to get clearance with the rain tray.The turbo air
inlet was tight because the AC line were in the way so I had to manufacture
a flexible intake to mate with the air filter which was mounted through the
rain tray on the passenger side.The AC compressor was to far forward and
interfered with the radiator hose wich had to be rerouted via the copper
tubing and hose clamp system. I'm really supprised that that haven't leaked
in over two years.
 I also had to use my old Alternator compressor mount to gain a little space
for the compressor.I still had to move the radiator as for forward and to
the left as I could get it.Of course The condenser for the AC had to be
moved forward also.(The price we pay for AC in Texas.)I also am using the
Eric brace and that cause clearence problems for the compressor pulley.I
couldn't use the auto belt tensioner so I reverted to the old system with
the surpentine style belt.Of course the log manifold was custom built so
there would be enough hood clearence.
    I did hange the ABA on the original engine mounts.That was probably the
easier part of the conversion.I used a Mallory points style Distributor so I
had to convert from the Electronic Ignition.
I don't think there would be clearance in a MKII like there is in the
MKI.Everthing in there is a pretty tight fit.
  Other than these things and the fact that I had no idea what I was doing
it was a snap.
Why do you ask?
On a side note the Mega Squirt is working fine. Zero problems.

ole blue