FS... Everything Scirocco....especially the 85 Prowler

Well it boils down that I am no longer going to "fiddle" on a scirocco. So
everything I have is for sale cheap; switches, parts, wheels, everything
that does not sell by year end will end up at the scrap yard.

Foremost for sale: 1985 Scirocco. Color: 2001 Dodge Prowler Orange, with
Amber tinted windows, beige/brown interior, with Kamei Leather Steering
wheel,it is a rolling chassis at this point, the interior is complete,
Sunroof is out, no streeing rack, engine on a skid rebuilt (1.8), also have
a leaking tranny 9a. If someone wants it all for 400$.

Important note, this is the car I have driven for last 5 years, that had a
cracked a arm, that was professional rebuilt/repaired with aircraft steel
(have all pictured of the rework), the car IS solid.

I will be putting the rear and front disk brakes assembly back on it, and
some audi spoke wheels on the car so it will roll, the chassi has a
eurosport 2-1 stainless, cat, and 2" pipes + europost straight thru muffler
still attached (that is worth 200$ all by itself right there). The Sub frame
assembly will come with the car (eurosport 4 point model ("X" in a box)).

I have doors, hoods, hatches, windows, all sorts of parts, including short
blocks, heads (1.7 1.8) pleas ask of your looking for a used OEM parts and
Ill probably sell for a song.

Everything must be gone by dec 31th... Or it gets hauled to the scrap
yard...

Contact email : patrick.bureau@gmail.com

____
Patrick Bureau,
85 VW Scirocco, 01 Jeep Cherokee, 05 Honda Reflex Sport
WTB - DFW, Suzuki GS500E/F : http://tinyurl.com/ujc2h
Reflex Blog : http://reflexscooter.blogspot.com/