Great News!! for my extended Fam

Tony, a word of fair warning - the first words my father said to me after my wedding were "Son,
you have just lost control."

10 years later, you know what?  He was right.

Seriously, congrats on one of life's great and unforgettable moments.

Ron

PS: Chuck, you know something about this "finger" business firsthand?