Cathy, the worlds newest shipping magnate?

Yeah, it's a good idea to suck up to me, (honored, pffft!!!! too funny!!)
but I don't retire for a few years. And then I'll be spending all my "vast
wealth" on machinery anyway. Like that's any different than now! :)

(Yeah, I'd hang out with you guys anyway, but without the cars, I'd have
never met you to begin with!)
Cathy