Turning 40 ??!!??

My mid-life crisis is starting tomorrow when I turn 37.

  The thought of having to get rid of my vr6 gti and having to get a 4-door jetta is painful, well, if it's a gli it might not be that painful but still.

Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
  It wont help, but worth a try anyway. Kind of a science experiment :)

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'07 Passat Wagon 2.0t
'07 GTI 4-Door (stealth)

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues