Who was looking for ITBs?

I'll make anyone a set of those who wants them.  I've got a couple of sets of ITB's and lower manifolds I can put together for anyone who wants them.  Making the ITB's fit involves making 12 to 18 parts, depending on your specific application.  I make the parts myself (lathe skillz required), so you aren't paying full machine shop prices to do it.  I've also got all the dimensions for the parts ready and can whip them out pretty quickly.

As for the set on eBay, I saw the same thing Brett did.  He has ruined the manifold, by the looks of the pictures.  When I cut the manifolds, I do it at a very specific point that matches the circumference of the TB's to the circumference of the manifold, so they actually seal well.  He hasn't even left room to mate them up at all.  Also, I smoothed out the interior and exterior of Ron's manifold for better flow and sealing as well.

I made the set for Brett and Ron Pieper, so let me know if you want a set made for you, too.

Raveracer, I'll be around when you are ready.

Brian

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.