more Q's about bonrath strut bearings

hello,

this one goes for all those that have personally installed them.  i just
installed them, my question is about the spring centering caps.  we ended up
re-using the stock ones and lost the so called lowering effect.  we did run
them without any centering cap at all and saw about a 1 1/2 drop in the
front, but this was very dangerous because the spring moved freely under the
bearing.  *is there a centering cap that we are missing?*  we've tried the
ones from bonrath, but they do not fit.  what have you guys used?!?!