OT:VW Toureg Pulls B747

Yeah, I've pulled a 727 (yeah, seriously), it was actually pretty easy. I
think we had ten on the team. I guess if you own a jumbo jet, you should
buy a Toureg to tow it around with when it can't fly? Or maybe they should
just take all SUVs off-road, but since it's a shame to get them all nasty
and muddy, so this is an alternative off-road use?
Cathy