Who was looking for ITBs?

Having been down this *exact* road, I would recommend that at least
this set not be bought.  Why?

Those tbodys are the GSXR bodies from a motorcycle, which can be made
to work, but they do not in any way easily mate up to those velocity
stacks or the lower manifold pictured.

About that lower manifold...there's no enough "tube" left for
anything to clamp onto and allow the tbodys to connect.  The person
that cut the lower 16v manifold in those pictures chopped it right
down to the injector ports without giving enough consideration as to
how to "clamp" on the throttlebodies.

Finally, there are no bolt "ears" at the intake end of those bodies
to mount the velocity stacks, so any attachment will have to  be custom.

Look how much "tube" material on the lower manifold we left when we
did this conversion:

http://bustedknuckleracing.com/N2O/P0000591

Here's a shot when we were part way through doing our conversion:

http://bustedknuckleracing.com/Intake/P0000555

Note the hoses and clamps and fuel rail in the picture.  Making and
running with this system is not for dreamers or beginners.  It's
barely for us. :-)

Please feel free to ask if anyone is more interested in doing a
conversion like this, we're making some changes this year also...like
moving the injectors down to the orginal location and going crank
fired for the ignition.

==Brett