happy thanksgiving (early)

According to the Free Will Astrology horoscope from the village voice..

*SAGITTARIUS *(Nov. 22?Dec. 21): "Whether we are on the threshold of a
Golden Age or on the brink of a global cataclysm that will extinguish our
civilization is not only unknowable, but undecided," said Edward Cornish,
president of the World Future Society. I bet that in the past year you've
had comparable fantasies about the fate of your own personal destiny,
Sagittarius. At times, it must have seemed as if you were teetering on the
brink of a sulfurous abyss that was within shouting distance of the yellow
brick road to paradise. Talk about conflicting emotions! But now that
crazy-making chapter of your life story is coming to an end. No more
teetering for you. No more inhaling noxious fumes from the infernal regions.
I believe you have already been offered or will soon be offered an escort to
the beginning of the yellow brick road. Let's hope you're not so addicted to
the fascinating glamour of your pain that you turn down the escort.

Fascinating!  Somehow, Scirocco's always feel on the threshold of a golden
age or a cataclysmic event...

Cheers, happy birthday and late happy Thanksgiving!

GP