OT: Linux Question

  Glad you asked!
  There is a Bittorrent client for Linux. You can get it at, where else,
Bittorrent.com
  They have a choice of various Linux flavours, various Mac flavours,
and, since some people have no other choice, Windows.
<http://www.bittorrent.com/download.html>
  No need to compile anything. Programs are distributed in "packages". I
believe Knoppix uses either .deb or .rpm packages, which make it easy to
install software.
  Linux has nothing to envy from Windows, the only problem with Linux is
the FUD being spread by MS, like Ballmer's statement last week that
Linux is infringing on MS intellectual property. But rather than
scattering, the Penguins are asking him to show what is infringing or to
shutup.
  Let me know how it works for you with Bittorrent!

    Jean-Claude
    Living in an MS Free home.
    (and still listening and watching wmv, rm, flash, editing my .nef
raw files, printing them to a Canon printer, burning CDs and DVDs, have
not tried editing movies but the software is there.)