OT: Linux Question

lol to install ANY program you need to read teh READ.ME files in the
packages cause it varies from linux OS to linux OS (for example redhat
installs stuff differently from yours (or maybe not) .. usually it
involves compiling the code and creating the install software then
configure it and install....

linux =/= windows =/= not for mouse users :)