OT: Driftin with the General

Man, Brian Page has got to see this!
I like at 1.50 into it, the thing just rockets away from the line!  What a
great turbo whistle!
Brians General:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/VW%20GTG/?action=view&current=VWGTG032.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/VW%20GTG/?action=view&current=VWGTG035.jpg
Note:  that was one helluva p150 deg. powerslide that started wll to the
right of the last picture.  Nicely done.

GP