16V exhaust needed

Thanks, Don.  I'm actually trying to "de-TT" the car, but I'll keep that in
mind.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Don Walter [mailto:dswalterwi@gmail.com]
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 10:58 AM
  To: Jim R
  Cc: Scirocco-L
  Subject: Re: 16V exhaust needed

  I've got some cut up pieces of a TT 2-1/4" exhaust from the Cat back.
have a section with the resonator and the part that goes over the hump.

  On 11/16/06, Jim R <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
    My dynomax muffler is on the verge of leaking and the whole thing
(autotech
    header, etc.) is too loud for daily commuting...the highway drone makes
it
    hard to talk on the cell, even with a noise cancelling headset.
    Furthermore, I think the cat might have been gutted.

    I'm hoping to assemble an exhaust cheap.  I'm in need of everything,
from
    the manifold back.  Does anyone have anything they'd like to sell?

    Jim Ruffi