  From: Jim R
  To: Scirocco-L
  Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 06:49 AM
  Subject: 16V exhaust needed

  My dynomax muffler is on the verge of leaking and the whole thing (autotech
  header, etc.) is too loud for daily commuting...the highway drone makes it
  hard to talk on the cell, even with a noise cancelling headset.
  Furthermore, I think the cat might have been gutted.

  I'm hoping to assemble an exhaust cheap.  I'm in need of everything, from
  the manifold back.  Does anyone have anything they'd like to sell?

  Jim Ruffi