Uh-oh... Cathy no longer the Candy Lady?

>   On 11/15/06, Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   >
>   >  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,219040,00.html
>   >
>   >  I'm assuming this won't effect her job as Beer Wench
>   >  however.
>   >
>   >
>   >  Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
>   >  '80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
>   >  '86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
>   >  '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
>   >  '56 Cessna 172
>   >  The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts
>   >  - Ehrlich's Law.

At 99 cents a bar, it was cheaper to satisfy the chocolate cravings. I may
have to start bringing "Lucky Lager" in place of Coffee Crisp then....

And I'm still a talented Beer Wench, so my life has some meaning. Pretty
good in my role as "crank wench" too.
Cathy