Went to the stealership yesterday

Chris, he's right. Jill was 48 hours old when she got her first ride in a MKI. Reach into the back seat to release the seat belt nad she would walk between the seats out of the car.
Yes she was a LOT smaller then, and she turned out alright. Apart from the fact, that she is a non driving 15 yo, with dreams of her own MKII. (8v, not 16 for her for a few years....)