Rare 16v w/ RARE accessories!!!!

No kidding.  Ooooh, and gimme those hawt teardrops without
centercaps.

It's sitting at $510 right now.  I think that's getting
downright pricy for that car.

--- Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:

> No to mention tweaked, hard, front left.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172