OG's out of the woodwork

I think the first post by my alias "Night Shadow" (email was some
ucsub.colorado.edu addy) was around Oct of 96 if I remember correctly (its
been some time since I dug into the archives).

Yep, its been a long interesting ride, thats for sure ;)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)