OT: Other cars...anyone driven these?

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> and I can fly a 35 v-tail for free, but I don't have the
> time and neither does Ellen.

Well Tonee, there's that matter of license too...   I see
your straight-35 and raise you a C-152, C-172, Grumman
Traveller, Piper Arrow and A-35 Bonanza.  :p

>   But seriously, keep it up Brian. Maybe you can do a
> cross-country some day up to IL.

I'm thinkin' Cincy 2007 could be a landmark year for people
flying in.  Randall, Mark, Brian...  and Jim J???

I may run out of loaner Sciroccos.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited