WOT: Interesting evening PG-13/R content

May be mildly offensive.

I have been back on the right coast (as opposed to the left coast--not
wrong coast but I guess that's a POV thing) lately and being that
there isn't much to do in the bible belt after the damn bars close at
11pm...

We naturally wandered into a strip club--they stay open later and
serve alcohol.  Again the bible belt thing was kicking us in the ass,
we could drink but it was a "pastie" club (not full nude)  Not that I
frequent places like this, but I did volunteer to be the designated
driver.  That did not mean that I couldn't look... sober or drunk,
boobies are still boobies and I haven't met one (or two) I didn't like
yet.

(I have a point bear with me)

So once I got the gang to sit and enjoy their beers, I had to fight
off the strippers one by one...  Oh no please don't throw me in the
briar patch!  Seriously--they kept wanting me to pay $120 for
lapdance, and they wouldn't take no for an answer until I said it
about three times and then of course I was an asshole.

Then came along this interesting young lady... with the word "beast"
tattooed across her lower back.  She was apparently an angry woman...
but I wasn't drooling and apparently I didn't smell--strippers have a
problem with that apparently in this part of the country, so she sat
next to me and seemed to be desperate (well she was sitting next to
me) to TALK about anything outside of this little seedy club.

Alot of tattoos, a few piercings, and alot of attitude.  She was
awesome.  She didn't like the pop music playing in the club so we
discussed the "top 5" (high fidelity) when it came to good music for a
place like this.

Naturally, Lords of Acid and Rammstein were mentioned.  Then she told
me she was in a band.  Heavily influenced by both... Really what
instrument do you play?  She'd claw my eyes out for saying it but
she's basically the cheerleader/gogo dancer for the band.  She gave me
one of the band's cards and they seem to be really off the fucking
map.  It's kinda like super leftish political punk music.  They really
hate GW and play punk in desert cammos.

I am sure they are being monitored by the alphabet soup gang for those
reasons alone.

I think the point of this email is that I did something at a strip
joint other than throw dollars at someone.  I met someone interesting
and got introduced to a rather interesting (in some form or another)
garage band.  I don't really do strip clubs (anymore) it conflicts
with the married status, and frankly I don't have cash to fix my car
much less put strippers through college.  I got out of there down 8
bucks for sodas.  Not too bad.

I am not saying I like them or that I promote any message they have.
I got a chuckle or two and I think it's worth a look though if nothing
else to see a stripper in cammo facepaint.  LOL

www.myspace.com/bloodycrackdownhq

>From the website and talking to her apparently most of the tats are
related to the band in some form or another.

Seemed quiet and I am bored.  Enjoy or be outraged, or be offended.  Whatever.
I took one for the team and didn't get my drink on.

Chris