From: Michael Abatzis [mailto: mabatzis@gmail.com]

Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:14:04 +0000

Subject: Re: OT: Other cars...anyone driven these?

i'm a bit nervous with an m roadster--to fit in my budget, i'd have togo a bit older than i'd like, and i'm nervous about bmw repaircosts/reliability. to get on par with the s2000, i'd pretty much belooking at an '02/'03 boxster s with ~30-40k miles. not bad. havingdriven both neal, you'd say the they're pretty comparable in terms ofperformance/comfort? insurance is something to think about as well iguess (just got my first ticket in like 5 yrs today...ugh). guessi'll just have to drive 'em both.-- -Michael AbatzisNew Orleans!'88 2.0L Scirocco (RIP)'87 2.0L Scirocco...(RIP also)'91 Saab 900t convertible..._______________________________________________Scirocco-l mailing listScirocco-l@scirocco.orghttp://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l