Other cars...anyone driven these?

A guy down the street from us(s2000) was beat by my gti and Ellen's corrado both in the same week.

  I guess the extra hundred pounds of stereo equipment he has in the trunk didn't help him.

Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

I too used to love the S2000 from afar and feel guilty for feeling that way
about a Honda. However, I now know that in order to get any power out of it
you need to rev the snot out of it. You can say the same about our engines
but the S2000 is on another level. You literally cause a scene trying to get
power out of it because the roar of a 7,500+ RPM engine attracts everyone
for miles around. Take a more stubble car through a quiet neighborhood at
1.5 to 2 times the speed limit and you may raise the ire of those raking
leaves on the lawn. Do it in a S2000 and the entire family will be on the
phone to 911 on your ass.

Sorry but I can't comment on the other cars other then to say I too
fantasize about the Elise.

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck