  From: Foxx (in a box)
  To: scirocco list
  Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 5:59 PM
  Subject: exhaust system fastners

     i usually pick up the zinc plated bolts at home depot when putting my
  exhaust back together. only problem is that they usually need to cut off
  if i ever have to replace a pipe, etc. would the galvanized work any
  better? anyone use anything else that doesn't rust and is moderately
  less difficult to remove? thanx.

  --
    /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
  < o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com