Any one here own this car?

I'd like to know as well and say that car is phat!! Motor on that looks
strange though, the intake manifold looks kind of small or chopped down.
Looks like a turbo 8v (duh) but has some parts I've yet to see done that
way. Also like to know what kind of wheels those are. Wheels work really
well with that car. Love the three piece look.

Haven't seen a reiger rocco that well done. There was a Mk II yellow one at
WaterWagens back in 05 but it lost me at the diamond plate door panels and
interior peices. This one looks cleaner and is a nice change to see a mark I
done that way.